Tiller World

This site is dedicated to videos, products, and information for maintaining and using garden tillers and cultivators.

Where can I find parts for my old Montgomery Ward garden tiller?

Written By: The Mad Tiller - Jul• 25•11

Question by mark: Where can I find parts for my old Montgomery Ward garden tiller?
I have an old Montgomery Ward 5 h.p. garden tiller. Does any body know where I can find a gas tank and other parts for it?

Best answer:

Answer by hopflower
Montgomery Ward.

Give your answer to this question below!

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


  1. ♥ Shortstuff ♥ says:

    Montgomery Wards is now an online retailer. There are MW stores in the Carolinas. Go to the browser bar & type in montgomery wards stores. A box will pop up & you have to supply your zip code & you will then learn if there is a MW store in your area. If not, get on their site & see if you can find what you need. I hope there is a store near you.

  2. eagle says:

    You can buy from Montgomery Ward or you can purchase generic parts from most any lawn mower shop. They are usually less expensive. Probably lots of lawn mower gas tanks can be adapted to a tiller. Attach one on the handles with hose clamps for example and run the hose to the carb. No problem. Good luck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Powered by Yahoo! Answers